DotNet is the software framework developed by Microsoft
that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It provides consistent Object Oriented
Environment. It also minimizes software development and versioning cyles. It promotes
safe execution of code and eliminates the performance problems. It supports building
and running next generation applications and XML web services.
Also it will consist of a live project.
What participant can do after the course ?
- Concepts of a computer Technology i.e. C-Sharp (C#).
- Dealing with the database MySql or SQL Server.
- How to develope a windows application using c# and MySql.
- Overview of Web technologies.
- Create a Windows Application, Web Application and Web Sites.
- Application development using three tier and MVC architecture.
- Use of Web Services in application.
- Silverlight application.
Who can register for the course ?
Most of the IT industries are working on this technology
in their working. As it is the Microsoft Technology many of them prefer to work
on the same. Following are the professional those can enroll for the course.
- IT Professionals working in the IT industry
- Developers in any technology those who are interested in upgrading
their skills in dotnet.
- Project manager in any IT company
- Team Lead in the industry.
- Any graduate those who want to build their corrier in dotnet.
- Development using various frameworks.
The participant should have the knowledge of basic
C and C++. Object Oriented Programming concepts. If the participant is not aware
of this we guide on this both computer technologies overview in short. If at all
the participant have any idea about these languages then the course can be started
directly from the dotnet overview and C-Sharp.
Projects that are to be used for live projects.
I. Learning Management System. (LMS)
It includes the complete management of the courses of all the technologies.
Their workshop details and what are the contents of the course and technologies.
Clinic Solution System. (CSS)
It is the product developed for the various clinics and hospitals. It is used
to manage the doctors and patients. Details of the medicine and its stock is also
maintained for each and every transaction of the prescription.
Corporate Training Management System. (CTMS)
This is the inhouse application which is very much helpfull for the companies
dealing in the consultancy domain for providing corporate trainers to the various
IT industries. It also maintaines the data of all the vendors, trainers, Companies,