Course Is All About
Core Java training course is intended for students without an extensive programming background.
It covers language fundamentals and implementation of pure object oriented programming principles using
Java API and developing GUI applications.This course also covers how to use built in java classes and how to apply them in the real time environment.
Also it will consist of a live project.
What participant can do after the course ?
- To become familiar with the features of Java Language
- To discover how to write Java code according to Object-Oriented Programming principles.
- To become comfortable with concepts such as Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Interfaces
- To learn Java APIs for Collections, I/O Streams
- To design GUI applications and Applets using AWT and Swing.
- To develop Multithreaded and Networking applications.
- To develop database applications using JDBC
Who can register for the course ?
Most of the IT industries are working on this technology
in their working. Following are the professional those can enroll for the course.
- IT Professionals working in the IT industry
- Developers in any technology those who are interested in upgrading
their skills in java.
- Project manager in any IT company
- Team Lead in the industry.
- Any graduate those who want to build their corrier in java.
This course is designed to meet the needs of those who want to
be professional Java developers. This will also help the audience to get through the Java Programmer Certification.
Students should be familiar with basic programming techniques and have some real programming experience,
preferably with procedural programming languages, and ideally with C. Even though C++ is not required, prior knowledge of it will be an added advantage.
Projects that are to be used for live projects.
I. Learning Management System. (LMS)
It includes the complete management of the courses of all the technologies.
Their workshop details and what are the contents of the course and technologies.
Clinic Solution System. (CSS)
It is the product developed for the various clinics and hospitals. It is used
to manage the doctors and patients. Details of the medicine and its stock is also
maintained for each and every transaction of the prescription.
Corporate Training Management System. (CTMS)
This is the inhouse application which is very much helpfull for the companies
dealing in the consultancy domain for providing corporate trainers to the various
IT industries. It also maintaines the data of all the vendors, trainers, Companies,
Ch. 1 => Introduction to java Programming
- Programming language Types and Paradigms.
- Computer Programming Hierarchy.
- How Computer Architecture Affects a Language ?
- Why Java ?
- Flavors of Java.
- Java Designing Goal.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- Features of Java Language.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Byte code
Ch. 2 =>JAVA Environment
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
Ch. 3 =>Object Oriented Programing
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize() Method.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Generic Class Types
Ch. 4 =>Extending Classess and inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
Ch. 5 => Package
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention For Packages
Ch. 6 => Exception Handling
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
Ch. 7 => Array And String
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer
Ch. 8 => Thread
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread –Dead Lock
Ch. 9 => Applet
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
Ch. 10 => Collection framework
- Collections of Objects
- Collection Types
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of Array List & Vector
Ch. 11 => Event handling
- Event-Driven Programming in Java
- Event- Handling Process
- Event-Handling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling
- Anonymous Inner classes a Short –cut to Event Handling
- Avoiding Deadlocks in GUI Code
- Event Types & Classes
- Client-Server Architecture
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
Ch. 12 => Database programing using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CURD operation Using JDBC
- Connecting to non-conventional Databases.
Ch. 13 => Servlet
- Web Application Basics.
- Architecture and challenges of Web Application
- Introduction to servlet
- Servlet life cycle
- Developing and Deploying Servlets
- Handling Request and Response
Ch. 14 => Advance Servlet
- Enterprise Bean overview
- Types of enterprise beans
- Advantages of enterprise beans
- The Life Cycles of Enterprise Beans
- Working with Session Beans
- Message Driven Beans
- Statefull vs. Stateless Session Beans
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can we learn this course as a online training or live training ?
Solution:- Yes you can learn it in any form weather it is Online training or Live Training.
Q2. What if I have queries after completing this course ?
Solution:- If at all you have any queries after the complition of the course you can contact
through call or by mail and get the solution.
Q3.Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes you can by just clicking on
and get a mail and call from us for the demo session.
Q4.Can I take a break between the course ?
Solution:- Yes you can by can take a break for maximum 2 months in between the course.
Q5.Can I get the support session after the complition of the course ?
Solution:- Yes you can get a support or a revision session for any
candidate after compliting course and you just need to inform it 3 days before session required by call or mail.