Course Is All About
PHP is the Hypertext Preprocessor widely used open
source scripting language. PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its
syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features
thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically
generated pages quickly.
Also it will consist of a live project.
What participant can do after the course ?
- Basics and advance concepts of PHP will be covered.
- Knowing the working on the application on various domains.
- PHP basics concepts.
- MySQL concepts.
- Application structure followed.
- Using PHP frameworks.
- UI Design.
- Styles and Themes using web technologies.
Who can register for the course ?
Most of the IT industries are working on this technology
in their organizations. IT working professionals also can go for the Level I and
anyone who wants to learn programming with PHP can start with the Level I course.
- IT Professionals working in the IT industry
- Developers in any technology those who are interested in upgrading
their skills in PHP technology.
- Project manager in any IT company
- Team Lead in the industry.
- Any graduate those who want to build their currier in Android.
- Development using various frameworks.
The participant should have the knowledge of basic
Object Oriented Programming Concepts. There are no hard pre-requisites and should
have the programming experience. Participant should have the knowledge of basic
PHP if they want to go for advance. If the participant is not aware of this we guide
on the pre-requisites. If at all the participant have any idea about these languages
then the course can be started directly from the Basic PHP.
Projects that are to be used for live projects.
I. Learning Management System. (LMS)
It includes the complete management of the courses of all the technologies.
Their workshop details and what are the contents of the course and technologies.
Clinic Solution System. (CSS)
It is the product developed for the various clinics and hospitals. It is used
to manage the doctors and patients. Details of the medicine and its stock is also
maintained for each and every transaction of the prescription.
Ch. 1 => Introduction
- Basic Web Technologies for the designing.
- What is PHP and how to create file in PHP.
- Use of PHP for development.
Ch. 2 => PHP Installation
- Use of host with PHP support.
- Setp Up php on your machine.
Ch. 3 => Syntax and Variables
- Basic PHP Syntax
- Comments in PHP
- PHP Case Sensitivity
- PHP variables
- PHP Loosely typed languages
- Variables scope
- Local and Global scope.
Ch. 4 => Datatypes, String and Constants
- Types of datatypes
- Array and PHP Resources
- String functions
- Number of words and reverse of string.
- Create PHP constants.
- Contants global.
Ch. 5 => Operators and Loops
- Types of Operators.
- IF..Else and Nested If...Else.
- While Loop
- For Loops
Ch. 6 => Functions and Arrays
- User defined functions.
- Function arguments
- Function returning values
- What is array and indexed arrays.
- Various functions on arrays.
- Sorting of array and its functions.
Ch. 7 => PHP Forms
- Form Handling.
- Form Validation
- Form Required
- Form URL/E-mail
- Form Complete
Ch. 8 => Advance PHP
- Multidimensional Array.
- Date and Time function.
- File Handling.
- Error Handling.
Ch. 9 => MySQL DB
- Database Connections.
- Create Database and Tables.
- Insert and Delete Data.
- Select, Update and Limit Data.
Ch. 10 => PHP Xml
- XML Parsers
- Simple XMl Parsers
- XML Expat.
- XML DOM
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Will I be working on a project ?
Solution:- Yes at the end that is 20% of your part of the course will be
project with using all the concepts you studied.
Q2. What if I have queries and I am not in the class ?
Solution:- You will get the contact details and the email id of the concerned trainer
so that you will get the solution through any one.
Q3. Do you provide any certificate ?
Solution:- Yes we do. If you go for the small course of less than 6 months we provide the training
certificate and if you go for 6 months and above course we provide the trainee engineer certificate.
Q4. How can I get the demo session ?
and get a mail and call from us for the demo session.
Q5. What if I am working proffessional and need the customized sessions ?
Solution:- Yes you can get the customized
timings as well as customized sessions.
Q6. If I am attending live training what is the approx. speed required for the internet ?
Solution:- Approx speed required is 1 MBPS also the students are getting training with
low speed also.