Course Is All About
Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level
programming. This course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like
writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python, Machine Learning
in Python, Web Scraping, Map Reduce in Python, etc. It also helps you to go through
most widely used packages like pandas, numpy scipy, pydoop, etc. Python is one of
the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn,
easy to use. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing.
Also it will consist of a live project.
What participant can do after the course ?
- Basics and advance concepts of Python.
- Knowing the scripts of Python.
- Map reducing concepts and to write complex mapreduce progams
- Regular Expressions in Python.
- Concepts of sequencing and file operations.
- Python scripting on various operating systems.
- Use of Web Services with python in various applications.
- Real live project using various frameworks and hadoop database.
Who can register for the course ?
Most of the IT industries are working on this technology
in their organizations. IT working professionals also can go for the Level I and
anyone who wants to learn programming with python can start with the Level I course.
- IT Professionals working in the IT industry
- Developers in any technology those who are interested in upgrading
their skills in python technology.
- Project manager in any IT company
- Team Lead in the industry.
- Any graduate those who want to build their currier in python.
- Development using various frameworks.
The participant should have the knowledge of basic
Object Oriented Programming Concepts. There are no hard pre-requisites and should
have the programming experience. If the participant is not aware of this we guide
on the pre-requisites. If at all the participant have any idea about these languages
then the course can be started directly from the Basic Python.
Projects that are to be used for live projects.
I. Learning Management System. (LMS)
It includes the complete management of the courses of all the technologies.
Their workshop details and what are the contents of the course and technologies.
Clinic Solution System. (CSS)
It is the product developed for the various clinics and hospitals. It is used
to manage the doctors and patients. Details of the medicine and its stock is also
maintained for each and every transaction of the prescription.
Corporate Training Management System. (CTMS)
This is the inhouse application which is very much helpfull for the companies
dealing in the consultancy domain for providing corporate trainers to the various
IT industries. It also maintaines the data of all the vendors, trainers, Companies,
Ch. 1 => Introduction to Python
- What is python and its uses.
- Features of python and why to prefer python.
- Comparision with other technologies.
Ch. 2 => Simple Program
- Python Shell.
- Python Command
- Prepare sourse File and execute the code
- Print 'Hello World'
- Help Command
Ch. 3 => Basic Language Contructs
- Datatypes and Variables.
- String Type
- Format Methods
- Operations and Expressions
Ch. 4 => Control Structure
- While Loop
- For Loop.
- Break and Continue Statements.
Ch. 5 => Functions
- Simple Function declaration.
- Function with parameter
- Variable Scope
- The “global” statement
- Function with default arguments.
- Function with return type
Ch. 6 => Data Structures
Ch. 7 => Modules
- What is module?.
- Use of modules
- Import statement
- Global and local module
- Standard library module.
- User defined modules.
- The dir() Function.
Ch. 8 => Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Introduction to object oriented concepts.
- Classes and Objects.
- The “self” keyword.
- Methods and Attributes.
- Constructor and Destructor.
- Instance and static member.
- Class Inheritance.
- Super keyword.
Ch. 9 => Files
- What is File Input output?
- How to open a file
- How to close a file
- Read and write data to a file
- Pickle Module.
Ch. 10 => Exception Handling
- What is an Exception?
- Run time Exceptions
- try except statements
- Multiple except statements
- Clean up statement (finally).
- Raised exceptions
- User defined exceptions
Ch. 11 => File and Directory Handling
- File I/O operations.
- Built-in file and directory handling libraries
- filecmp and dircmp.
- glob, zipfile and tarfile.
- pickle and shelve modules.
- Serialization using json.
Ch. 12 => Regular Expression
- Introduction to regexps.
- Special symbols and characters for RE
- Metacharacters and Metasymbols
- Character classes
- Quantifiers and Positions.
- Searching/Matching a string/pattern.
- Search and replace operations.
- Splitting and joining strings.
- Practical examples.
Ch. 13 => Testing
- Using the unittest module for writing testcases
- Using doctest
- Regressing testing using test module
Ch. 14 => Selenium Frameworks
- Selenium installation on Python
- Introduction of any IDE for easy programming (like, Eclipse)
- Python Unit Test & Sample Python Selenium Frameworks
- Running Test cases & suites and obtaining results
Ch. 15 => Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Webdriver API introduction
- Webdriver Python Basic Programming with different Browsers
- Running Test cases & suites and obtaining results
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the System requirements for the use of python ?
Solution:- Minimum core 2 duo processor
and 3GB Ram.
Q2. Can we learn this course as a online training or live training ?
Solution:- Yes. You can learn this program
by being at any corner of the world.
Q3. Can I do this course as I am not from the python background ?
Solution:- Yes, you can. Participant
those who are having prior programming knowledge and need to learn python newly
can take this course.
Q4. How can I get the demo session ?
and get a mail and call from us for the demo session.
Q5. What if I am working proffessional and need the customized sessions ?
Solution:- Yes you can get the customized
timings as well as customized sessions.
Q6. Do you have live project in the course ?
Solution:- Yes we have various live
projects as well as products to be worked on during the courses.
Q7. Is it a certification course ?
Solution:- We have both options certified
as well as non-certified course as per the participants requirements.
Q8. What course material we will get ?
Solution:- You will get various solved
examples, number of video sessions and soft copies of study material.
Q9. Who will be trainer for this course ?
Solution:- Trainers for this course
are almost minimum 8 to 10 years of corporate experience and conducted hundreds
of trainings on these technologies.
Q10. Can python be installed on Linux or Mac OS ?
Solution:- Yes it can be installed but
by using a VMPlayer that is the tool for using the various softwares on the other