This course is for the intermediate to Advance level participants. The participants should know the basic Python programming language. Prior familiarity with some other programming language (such as Java or C++) would be useful, but it is not mandatory for the audience.
After completing this Machine Learning Certification Training using Python, you should be able to:
- In-depth knowledge of of Python
- In-depth knowledge of Data Science
- In-depth knowledge of Machine Learning
- Work with real-time data
- Learn data visualization
- Learn tools and techniques for predictive modeling
- Discuss Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
- Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
Computer with the following software
Operating System: Red Hat Linux / Ubuntu/CentOS/ Windows ( Latest Version preferable )
Anaconda python 3.7 ( Latest Version preferable )
Python 3.7 version *
Set Up Python Path Environment on OS ( During Installation ). [ Shortest Path ]
Internet Access will be needed to install python third party library
RAM: Minimum 4GB / 8GB ( Recommended ).
Internet Connectivity. ( Needed to Install Packages and Run Anaconda Server ).
80 GB HDD.